About the course
This course provides basic Web services technologies and usage, how to invoke a Web service from the ABL.
- This course is designed for developers who have working experience in developing / maintaining applications using OpenEdge® ABL programming language and OpenEdge® database.
Course Topics; an Overview
- Introduction to web service framework that is used in OpenEdge®
- Generate the ABL WSDL documentation and use it as an aid in developing your ABL code which will access Web services.
- Develop ABL code which accesses a variety of Web services exchanging simple data.
- Working knowledge on OpenEdge® ABL application development.
Proposed Duration – 2 hours.
Date: We will be repeating this webinar in future. Please nominate if you are interested.
Time: 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Note – This is exclusive India event organized by PUG India and SKIL Global (http://www.skilglobal.com/)
To Register fill the please fill the form below –