The Progress User Group (PUG) India provides the ideal networking environment for Progress users all over India & Indian sub-continent. PUG provides a way to meet others in an informal setting to exchange ideas and discuss the business applications that are impacting today’s fast-paced technology model.
PUG features Progress Software experts and other guest speakers at its conferences so that you can keep up with the latest product advancements and trends. Whether you participate in person or via the Internet, membership to PUG is the best way to stay informed and stay connected.
Established in 2014, PUG India is an independent, self-funding, non government organization with the following principal aims:
- To arrange regular membership meetings and activities for presentations, demonstration and discussions on both management and technical areas of interest.
- To share experience and knowledge of Progress Software Products to enable organizations to utilize them more effectively and efficiently, particularly new products coming into the Progress portfolio.
- To disseminate relevant information and to advertise association activities via member‘s monthly Newsletter.
- To provide members contact networking opportunities.
- To form a group for liaison with Progress, and promote and increase the viability of Progress amongst our peers and competitor.
Members of the PUG are made up of Independent Software Vendors, Consultants, Service Providers and End User organizations.
Amit Mahipal is a dynamic person, over 11 years of experience in Progress and related technologies. He is a Masters in Computer Application, Masters in Business Administration and PRINCE2 certified project manager. Over the last 11 years he has worked in around 3 esteemed companies/organizations which have respectable name in Progress Industry.
Amit has earned various awards for the work he has done in Progress, one of them being the Innovation Award from CGI worth $5000. He holds good reputation among various organizations and clients for whom he has worked with.